PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
LEAF takes the protection of Confidential Information very seriously. It is required that all employees of the Organization maintain a high level of confidentiality in regards to the business.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, computer processes, computer programs and codes, client lists, client preferences, clients’ personal information, company financial data, marketing strategies, research and development strategies, pricing information, business and marketing plans, third-party contractor or vendor information, software, databases, and information concerning the creation, acquisition or disposition of products and services. Confidential Information also includes the Organization’s intellectual property and information that is not otherwise public. Intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, trade secrets, ideas, discoveries, writings, trademarks, and inventions developed through the course of employment and as a direct result of job responsibilities with the Organization. To protect such information, employees may not disclose any confidential or nonpublic proprietary information about the Organization to any unauthorized individual. If an employee receives a request for Confidential Information, they should immediately refer the request to their supervisor.
Unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information belonging to the Organization, and not otherwise available to persons or companies outside of the Organization, may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If you leave the Organization, you may not disclose or misuse any Confidential Information. This policy is not intended to restrict an employee’s right to discuss, or act together to improve, wages, benefits and working conditions with co-workers or in any way restrict employees’ rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to Human Resources.
Access to and use of this site, and the information available on it and on all those linked to it (including those linked by links or other telematic means), are subject to the following terms and conditions and/or to those special terms that may appear on certain pages, if applicable. If you (hereinafter referred to as “User”) continue to visit this site and/or content, it will be understood that you fully agree with the Terms and Conditions described below, as well as with the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy that also forms part of this site:
These Terms and Conditions and their eventual modifications, as well as any and all content or information of this site and its links (including those linked by links or other telematic means – hereinafter and together or separately, as appropriate, referred to as “Site”), are subject to modifications without prior notice, which will come into effect from the moment they are published on the Site or expressly notified to the User, whichever occurs first. All information provided on this Site is valid only within the territory of California.
Likewise, the prizes, draws, contests, offers, and/or invitations that may eventually be included, are considered made only to persons of legal age, capable and domiciled in the territory of the California and all this in accordance with the legal regulations. The content of this Site has as its sole purpose information. It does not intend that any of the materials included should be interpreted or understood as medical advice or recommendation. For more detailed information, medical recommendations and care, you should regularly consult a pediatrician or specialist. The Leaf Company LLC is not responsible for its content or veracity, recommending consulting any concern with a doctor.
1. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by The Leaf Company LLC and/or The LeafCompany and/or its afiliated companies (hereinafter and separately and interchangeably or jointly, referred to as “The Leaf Company”, as the case may be), which in turn updates and maintains it. This Site has been created for the information, education, entertainment and/or communication of the User. This Site and all its components, including without limitation and among others, the text, images and audio, are © Copyrights Reserved by The Leaf Company, who reserves the right to modify its content, scope, terms and conditions, as well as any and all component elements of the Site, at any time and without prior notice. The User acknowledges that The Leaf Company has no control over other sites or pages that may eventually be accessed through links or other means and therefore The Leaf Company is not responsible for the content of such sites, nor for the handling that they may make of the information contained therein or to which users may have access.
2. Use restrictions. This Site is available for personal use only, not for commercial use. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, republish, disseminate, distribute, transmit or modify it in any way, whether in whole or in part. If you are eighteen (18) years of age or younger, before giving us your name, address or email address, or any other personal information, please request permission from your parents or guardians (see Personal Data Use Policy).
3. Trademarks. All names, logos, and ® registered trademarks as well as any and/or all material incorporated into the Site are the property of The Leaf Company and/or it has authorization for their use. In no case may any of these elements be used for any purpose without the prior, express and written authorization of The Leaf Company.
4. Ideas not solicited. The Leaf Company welcomes your comments and questions about our products and our company. However, The Leaf Company does not seek, nor can it accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials related to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this Policy, it is our intention to avoid any misunderstanding regarding intellectual property with members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts that The Leaf Company develops.
5. Employees. If you become an employee of The Leaf Company, none of the materials provided on this Site constitute, or should be considered as part of, an employment contract. Additionally, the information available on this Site in no way constitutes a guarantee or obligation by The Leaf Company to its employees or personnel, both internal and third-party, who provide services to it.
6. Disclosure and use of your messages and communications. Any communication of anykind sent to this Site by email or other means is not confidential and The Leaf Company will have no liability for its subsequent use or disclosure. All communications (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials) that users send to this Site or to The Leaf Company by email will become the sole and exclusive property of The Leaf Company and may be used by The Leaf Company for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without any compensation.
7. Products. The products referred to on this Site are available in California and may not be available in your country. The Leaf Company does not guarantee, explicitly or implicitly, that the information and material on this Site, including without limitation the information and other materials promoting the products described herein, are appropriate or available in other localities or countries.
8. VIRUSES. The Leaf Company MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER ASTO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT (INCLUDING, AMONG
OTHER THINGS, TEXT AND IMAGES) OF THIS SITE, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES.
9. Limitations of liability. The Leaf Company shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including lost profits, arising from your access to or inability to access this Site, as well as your use or reliance on this Site or the information contained in it. The Leaf Company has no obligation to update the Site or the information contained in it and shall not be liable for the failure to update such information.
10. Miscellaneous. If any term, condition or provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not be in any way affected or impaired. Also, all titles preceding each article are merely descriptive and do not exhaust the content thereof. Any matter between The Leaf Company and the User shall be governed by the laws of the California, to the exclusion of any other provision that may eventually refer to the application of any foreign law.
11. Likewise, the Ordinary Commercial Courts of the Capital shall have jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise, to the exclusion of any other jurisdiction that may correspond. The Leaf Company’s delay or failure to enforce strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights.
12. Cookies. Through the use of cookie technology or IP tracking, a The Leaf Company website may access other information about the User. This information may include generic information about the browser used, the computer, its operating systems, sections visited o the Site or links established, technology used, and others. This information, if it exists, will only be used for statistical purposes. Please note that your browser may be programmed to accept cookies and you can also program it to reject or notify you of them. By using this site, you consent to all the terms and conditions of this Legal Statement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
13. The Operations App is a private app for the use of The LEAF Company staff. This app is NON-INTRUSIVE and it does not access any personal/private/sensitive information. It will need a permission from the device to use GPS (to find the location and calculate mileage and times) and Camera (to take pictures of documents to attach in the app).
14. The Family App is a public app for the use of families which are serviced by The LEAF Company. This app is NON-INTRUSIVE and it does not access any personal/private/sensitive information. It will need a permission from the device to use the Camera (to take pictures of documents to attach in the app).
15. No data shared with third parties. The LEAF Company assures this app doesn´t share user data with other companies or organizations.
16. Assignment of Rights. As participants in the web, organized by The Leaf Company on our own behalf, we hereby declare the following: 1. We irrevocably assign all rights of use of the material generated as a result of our participation in the Web (Action) and its corresponding reductions and/or editions and/or variations on the whole or any of its parts that The Leaf Company may decide at its sole discretion. 2. We hereby grant, using our full rights and faculties, all intellectual property rights over which we have authority, referred to and implicated in the “Action” and transfer them in perpetuity (including all renewals and extensions) to The Leaf Company, as well as irrevocably and unconditionally waive all moral rights we possess regarding the “Action”. 3. We declare that we fully agree that under no circumstances is it necessary for he “Action” to be submitted to us for approval. 4. We declare that we agree that after accepting this assignment, we renounce the right to make any subsequent claim related to the “Action”.
17. Please note that registered attendees for our seminar tour in California will receive a text message three days and one day prior to the event as a reminder to con rm their attendance via text message. By registering for this event, you consent to receive these text messages. Standard messaging rates may apply depending on your mobile carrier and plan. We are not responsible for any charges you may incur as a result of receiving these text messages. If you do not wish to receive these text messages, please contact us at Info@theleafcompany.com