LEAF CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
LEAF in Partnership with Parents in Training was created to provide an intensive trauma
responsive, love-based wraparound services program for at-risk adoptive families in
California. Our mission is to reduce the parents stress while teaching them how to be
therapeutically available to their children. In this manner, we engage the entire family unit in
the healing process. We believe healing happens inside the home throughout the diverse
network of hidden communication patterns in the various family relationships. In instances
that children cannot remain in the house, we provide temporary therapeutic respite services
to enable the family to develop a therapeutic, healing environment.
The Service Coordinator works independently, performing a wide range of complex and
confidential administrative and clerical support duties, including but not limited to data entry
of schedules, communication of schedules and other information to Family Care Team and
clients, and verification of staff reimbursement data. The Service Coordinator will take
information from the Family Care Team and Care Plan and implement it into the daily
structure of staff support in client homes.
Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information
and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires knowledge of agency
policies and procedures. Includes responsibility for executive office management as
Key function, accountabilities, and related duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participate on the by weekly staff meetings and prepare and upload minutes to the clients’ folders
- Schedule Coaches, PE, and Trauma support meetings with family, focusing on provide the hours defined in family care plan with efficiency for Parents, internal teams, and company, following guidelines and policies defined by LPTM
- Identify need, analyze options, send RFP and arrange final providers of ancillary services under LPTM guideline and policies
- Report to LPTM updates and feedback from team and parents of reimbursements and ancillary services.
- Receive requests from families on purchasing or reimbursements and coordinate with Area manager approval or denial and inform parents and Parent educators.
- Receive request for reimbursements of coaches for the Us 50 weekly allowance and approve or denial according to policy.
- Perform duties described on the company expense policy,
- Being the liaison between FCT and support areas of the company
- Responsible for data entry in the system for all family expenditures and their correspondent approval.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines required.
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of personalities.
- Dependability – Performs work in a reliable, consistent, and timely manner.
- Detail Focus – Performs work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Rule Compliance – Adheres to directions, policies, and/or legal guidelines.
- Planning and Organizing – Coordinates and directs activities to help achieve business objectives.
- Time Management – Plans and prioritizes work to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime.
- Teamwork – Collaborates with others to achieve goalsProcessing Information – Gathers, organizes, and analyzes diverse sources of information.
- Presenting to Others – Conveys ideas and information to groups.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Five years of education plus experience in an office environment.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Love – Our organization and each of its members are guided by love, which we believe is the most important driving force in all that we do.
- Responsibility – To take 100% ownership of our role in fulfilling the promise that we have made to our clients, our peers, and ourselves.
- Integrity – Our actions adhere to the values of Love and Responsibility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without
- Employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and see, hear, and communicate with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job.
- The employee may sit for extended periods of time
- The ability to drive long distances.
- Employee must be able to demonstrate manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination and perform simple grasping and fine manipulation.
- A reasonable accommodation will be made as outlined by law. Reasonable accommodation is defined as any modification or adjustment to a job or the work environment that will enable a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to perform essential job functions.
Logistics & Procurement Manager