LEAF CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Director of training and education
Key function, accountabilities, and related duties:
- The director of training and education develops, leads, and oversees the training and education programs of the organization.
- The director will set goals, manage budgets, establish timelines, coordinate with experts in developing curricula, and coordinate with internal and external parties, building positive relationships along the way.
- They also conduct research to identify staff needs and ways to meet them, perform assessments to determine the weaknesses and strengths of existing programs, and develop strategies to optimize training services.
- As a director, it is their duty to lead and manage staff while implementing company policies and standards.
- This role will lead a team consisting of the Training Coordinator and designated training staff.
Education & Experience
- This position requires a doctorate degree (PhD) in education or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience leading or directing a training program is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience leading a team is required.